Each Vesta Water Conditioner is designed to specifically address the water quality issues that are unique to your home providing your family with outstanding water. The very best components, features and state-of-the-art design go into every system providing you with years of high quality, conditioned water. The Vesta Twin Control Valve is one of the most advanced controls available giving you soft water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
A Vesta Twin tank water softener monitors your daily water usage and regenerates only when necessary. Regeneration is based on your actual water usage and regenerates at any time of the day or night. This saves you salt, water and money. The twin-tank design means you always have a continuous supply of soft water, even during the regeneration process. While the one tank is in service, the the opposite tank regenerates, giving you all the advantages of continuous soft water.
Your professional Vesta water conditioning dealer is trained and dedicated to providing the best solution for your home..for your fami
No matter your water supply source, the Vesta residential twin tank series water softeners are engineered and built to take on the toughest Northern California water challenges. Contact us today to learn more about owning a Vesta residential twin tank series water softener today!
- All Vesta controls feature solid state microprocessors with easy access front panel settings
- Meter monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
- The optional salt monitoring system provides a visual alarm when your brine tank needs to be refilled
- Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Fully adjustable regeneration cycles – saves salt and water
- Days override feature from 1 to 28 days available
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
- Treated water regenerate refill
- Easily programmed for optimum performance by your Vesta installer
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens