Designed to solve a wide variety of water quality issues, Vesta reverse osmosis drinking water systems can provide you with a compact, affordable and effective solution for achieving the best possible quality drinking water for your home. Every water supply is different and our aging plumbing and municipal piping can contribute to contamination of your drinking water. Vesta reverse osmosis (RO) systems force water, under pressure, into a module that contains a semipermeable membrane and a number of other filtration steps. The RO system has a prefilter designed to capture larger particles, chlorine, and other substances; a semipermeable membrane that captures more contaminants; an activated carbon filter that removes residual taste, odor, and some organic contaminants; and a storage tank to hold the treated water for use.
Contact Us to learn more about this incredible drinking water system.
- Reverse Osmosis improves taste, odor and appearance of your water
- Reverse Osmosis will minimize your exposure to contaminants and may potentially reduce your allergy symptoms
- Reverse Osmosis significantly reduces unwanted substances such as carcinogens, heavy metal ions such as cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; chlorine, cryptosporidium, salts, turbidity, nitrate, VOC’s, organic compounds, dissolved solids, tastes and odors leaving great tasting water
- Reverse Osmosis filters out pharmaceutical traces from water, the Federal Government has not established safe levels yet
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, reverse osmosis filtration systems can effectively remove lead making it safe for consumption
- Removes chlorine and chlorination disinfection byproducts such as trihalomethanes (THMs), which could potentially contribute to low birth weight, preterm birth, birth defects, fetal deaths, and other adverse pregnancy problems
- Peace of Mind – knowing that you’re providing your family with the best quality water right at home for drinking, cooking, ice, baby-formula, & pets